How Things Work Jan 25, 2013 14:20:58 GMT -8
Post by CaraGenie on Jan 25, 2013 14:20:58 GMT -8
- If you have not edited your app in two weeks, we will move it to the character graveyard. A PM to an admin will return it to the pending section for you.
- Please set your application label to 'Completed' when it's finished, so that staff know to look it over.
- Do not put up a character's horses until their application has been accepted.
- Your first in character post must be in the office, checking in to receive their room keys.
- Before creating your character, please check the claims board!
- Your display name must be your character's first and last name.
- The ages (on Nov 1 of that school year) for students are as follows: Freshman 14, Sophomore 15, Junior 16, Senior 17.
- Students are allowed to have one earring in each ear, and may not have any tattoos.
- Staff may have tattoos and piercings, but they must be hidden while working.
- Your character gets one 'free' boarded horse to bring at the academy. Each additional horse requires a post count of 20 posts (40 and 60 for the third and fourth staff horses).
- Students do not need to bring a horse to campus! Blue Ridge has a number of horses, of all sorts, which students may be assigned to at no charge.
- Staff may lend their horses to students to ride at their discretion.
- The format for horse thread titles is "Owner's Horses".
- The following locations are where dogs are welcome: Dorms, the Picnic Area, the Field, the Small Animal Clinic (including free run of the yard with approval of Dr. Hastin), the Trails, and the Blue Ridge Reserve
- If you would like a mailbox or a log board, please PM an admin!